One-Off Nutrition and Lifestyle Consultation
1 Hour @ £60
If your requirements are straightforward then a one-off consultation may be all you need to provide you with a personalised nutrition and lifestyle plan. A one-off consultation includes the following:
1 hour Face to face or zoom call to:
- Discuss your goals and current health status
- We will look at your current diet choices and lifestyle to see how they link to any current symptoms
- Provide a thorough understanding of your nutritional requirements
- Devise a specific protocol to help you achieve your health goals, which will include diet/lifestyle recommendations and meal/recipe advice. If necessary, supplements may be recommended to support your health. Please note, supplements are not included in the price.
- Prior to your consultation, you will be asked to complete a comprehensive health questionnaire and a 3-day food diary. This will ensure that your consultation time is used effectively to discuss goals and individual recommendations.
Starting from 4 sessions for £270
These packages are for people who have more complex concerns about their health, in particular those suffering with gut and digestive issues.
Gold – 4 sessions – weekly, fortnightly or monthly
Platinum – 8 sessions – fortnightly over a 3 month period
Diamond – 12 sessions over a 3 month period
How much does it cost?
Embarking on this path is an investment in your health and wellbeing. Only when we are ill do we realise how much value we place on feeling fit and well. Good Health is wealth!
Packages of support start at 4 sessions for £270. Depending on your current health needs and the level of support you require sessions can take place weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
This includes your FREE 15 minute health assessment, followed by a 90 minute initial consultation and three 60 minute follow up sessions, a personalised protocol which will be emailed to you following your session, and limited email or text support in between the sessions.
Book your FREE 15 minute health and wellbeing review today.