Natural green betty
Book your FREE 15 minute health and wellbeing review today.
My journey towards better health began in my twenties when I was experiencing gut problems, gas, bloating and high levels of stress! I also got annoying hives and cold sores on a regular basis and felt my only option was to visit the GP.
I was always prescribed extremely strong antiviral medication and cream which didn’t work and they just kept coming back; and they never had any answers for my gut issues.
Feeling frustrated by the symptoms as well as by the GP’s inability to help me get to the root cause of the problem I decided to take matters into my own hands and went on a journey to find natural ways to heal my gut and allergies.
Our bodies are often crying out to us to listen to them, they give us signs such as headaches, indigestion, heartburn, eczema, asthma, sinus issues, candida, thrush, aches and pains in the joints, cysts, fibroids, heart palpitations, and most of the time we don’t listen, or we can’t hear. We have been taught to ignore the signs our body is giving us and go to the GP.
More often than not we leave the surgery with a prescription for a pill or some cream that just shuts our body up; it may stop the pain or to clear up the itch, but the underlying cause isn’t dealt with and just keeps reoccurring and the noise gets louder.
- Practitioner Diploma and Advanced Diploma in Nutritional Healing with the Nutritional Healing Foundation.
- Heal Your Life Workshop leader.
- BA (Hons) in Social Administration.
- Diploma in Social Work.
- Certificate in Permaculture Design.
- Advanced Practitioner/Trainer in the Nurtured Hearts approach.
- Registered member of the General Council and Register of Naturopaths (GCRN).
- Member of the Naturopathic Nutrition Association (NNA).
- Member of Social Work England.
- I am fully insured as a Naturopathic Nutritionist through Holistic Insurance Services.